Game about the difficult work of people that manage emergency lines and services. Your task is to answer incoming calls and to react properly – give first aid instructions, advise, dispatch correct number of firemen / police / ambulances, or sometimes – just ignore the call. Play on ANY CITY in the world!
911 Operator: Tips and Tricks for Beginners
I want also remind you that game includes both tutorial and detail instruction, so I suggest you should get familiar with them. Also you read information put on the loadings screen. This tips are very useful.
Here are tips about gameplay and maps.
- It a good idea to spread your units around the area at the beginning of duty.
- Be focus and watch the map. It’s very easy to miss a new incident. You can always check the active incident in the incident registry which is located in the lower right corner of the screen
- There is a time control device at the top of the screen . You can slow or stop the time if you have problems.
- At the lower left corner you can find unit list.
- Red dart, indicate time panel, yellow indicate unit menu and green indicate incident registry,
- Read carefully incident report. Look at the number of injured or/and suspect .Think what to need to quickly solve the case. It useless to send police van with full armed crew to give a driver a ticket.
- Blue ikon means that you need police to solve case red that you need fire department and white that you need medical service. Two or three-color ikons mean that you need multiple services to solve the case.
- Always check if your units arrived on the scene.
- Sometime you can accidently click near the icon on the map and then your units stops there and don’t take part in solving the case.
- Units on the scene are always display above the incident ikon.
- If you chose the unit it ikon has bold box
- As you can see the police van is now chosen.
- On the scene must remain at last one emergency unit. If you need to you can take any other units from the scene and use them in the next incident.
- Injuried people are mark with icon with blood drop. One drop blood means that person need only first aid. Two drops indicates heavy injuried person who need medical treatment.
- Equpiment give your recscuers boost to statistic and makes them work faster on the scene.
- Heavy injured people and criminals must be transport to the nearest hospital/police stations
Here are the call tips.
- You should always start conversation with the when question. Even if you thing t that the call is not emergency situation. This game have a few surprise. Tracking devise still work after the call but you lose valuable time.
- Ask as many question as possible The more you know the better you can handle the situation
- Listen any background sound during conversation. It helps, especially during empty calls
- Be nice and understanding but determinate. Don’t hesitate to say no when this is non-emergency call. Remeber your units are limited so you should send them only to emergencies.
- if you said the caller that is case is non-emergency, don’t send any units. Being inconsistent is bad for your reputation.
- 911 line is for emergency that happen now .
- Be careful when you instruct the caller. Always remember about his/her security!
- Time slowdown during the call, so you can focus on this particular conversation
- Order of Smile if you recive unusual call don’t ignore them. Start behave in the unusual way
- Community Policing Medal It’s quite difficult to reach 100 points. You can do this during special events in campagin mode.
According to international treaty between USA and UE in many European Countries when you dial 911 you are transfer to 112 emergency line. So please don’t try to check this in home. Remember any empty and non-emergency call block the line!
It’s end. I hope “911 Operator: Tips and Tricks for Beginners” helps you. Feel free to contribute the topic. If you have also comments or suggestions, comment us.
You may also be interested in: