Simple fix for the awful performance, until Fromsoft eventually fixes it.
Fix for the Stuttering Issue
- Launch your game
- Open Task Manager, go to Details tab
- Right click on armoredcore6.exe -> Set affinity
- Untick all cores except UC 0, press OK.
- Tab back into the game (it will run like poop, it’s normal)
- Go back to Set affinity again, tick all cores
You have to do this everytime you launch the game, but it takes a few seconds.
Access denied error
If you have the “Access denied” error, try this :
- UAC in the search field on your taskbar. (If the search field isn’t visible, right-click the Start button and choose Search .)
- Click Change User Account Control settings in the search results.
- Then do one of the following: To turn UAC off, drag the slider down to Never notify and click OK.
- You may be prompted to confirm your selection or enter an administrator password.
- Reboot your computer for the change to take effect.
You may also be interested in: