Green Black Ramp / The Brass Herald
Here is a link to the deck: https://www.artifactfire.com/artifact/deck/the-brass-herald-10451
1. Lycan – savage wolf snowballs or blocks a hero, has 9+ health meaning he usually survives two turns, green allowing for mana ramp.
2. Bounty – track generates a bunch of gold, has 7-11 attack meaning most heroes die in 1-2 hits, black allowing for gold improvements.
3. Lich – chain frost can clear the board, has 9+ health meaning he usually survives two turns, black allowing for gold improvements.
4. Treant – roseleaf druid ramps / blocks, has 9+ health meaning he usually survives two turns, green allowing for mana ramp.
5. Sniper – assassinate kills tough heroes, has low health and attack but a great activate, black allowing for gold improvements.
Turn 1 – Play gold improvements, if you draw stars align feel free to play roseleaf or savage wolf. If your heroes die don’t worry, lycan will consistently generate 1 gold and bounty has around a 50% chance of generating 5 gold.
Turn 2 – It is a priority to place Treant Protector in a non-black lane, so that you can use the Selemene’s Favor improvement to ramp a black lane into your strong 7 mana cards. Secondary considerations for Revtal Convoy future placements and saving heroes with his +2 armor. Note: place keenfolk turret in a losing lane, that way you can get maximum value out of it.
Turn 3+ – Revtal Convoy should be a powerful creep with around 5-20 attack with 20 health, ideally use it to destroy towers or kill heroes. Assassinate, Chain Frost, and Steam Cannon should all be used to control the board. Try to cash in your gold around now, prioritize a blink dagger but feel free to save up for Revtal Convoy damage or Horn of the Alpha.
This deck cost me 10.00$ to make. As for its match ups it wins about 40% of the time against Red Aggro and has a 60%+ win rate against everything else. I’ve played it a total of about 50 games.