A Bloody Feast Quest Walkthrough
Return to Sparta and have a conversation with the kings. Say that you have won the Olympic victory and that Beotia has been taken over.
Then you can accuse one of the kings that he is a Cultist of Kosmos – Pausanias is guilty one. You may get a proof if you have convinced Lagos to leave the sect. The king will be banished, although it’s not the end yet.
You have to find and kill Pausanias, which may not be so easy, as he can be guarded by a real army of soldiers. Try to eliminate him with a bow.
After the cultist is defeated, a cut-scene awaits you and a conversation with Myrrine. The woman will ask you to try to withdraw Deimos out of the Cult of Kosmos. Your answer matters, so think what you actually want to do and whether you are striving for family reconciliation. After all, the mission will end. Reward: +24875 XP.
More of this sort of thing:
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – Kings of Sparta Quest Walkthrough
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – Volcanic Islands Side Quests Walkthrough
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – Judge, Jury, Executioner Walkthrough
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – Delivering a Champion Quest Walkthrough
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – Beware the Snakes Walkthrough
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – Gutter Runner Quest Walkthrough