Art Leading Life Quest Walkthrough
Starting location: Starts automatically after completing The Message, The Stick and The Artist quest.
Walkthrough: There are three new statues to check and you can reach them in any order.
The Kytheran Statue is located on the Kythera Island. This is specifically the statue of Artemis, which is one of the viewpoints. The interactive area is on the back of the statue (picture).
Statue of Poseidon is on a small island located north of the island of Samos – as shown in picture 1. Start climbing on it. The interactive area is the trident held by the statue of Poseidon (picture 2).
The Thasian Statue is located on the Thasos Island. You need to get to the city of Thasosand find a large statue of the local champion in it. The interactive area is at the back of the statue.
After examining all three statues, return to Phidias. You will find him dead. You will receive some gold for completing this mission.
More of this sort of thing:
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – How to Find the Poseidon’s Trident
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – Volcanic Islands Side Quests Walkthrough
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – Kephallonia Islands Quests Walkthrough
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – The Road to Symposium Walkthrough
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – Prophecy Prevention Walkthrough
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – Journey’s End Quest Walkthrough