Awaken the Myth Quest
1. Insert the amulet at altar during nighttime.
2. Answer the Sphinx’s 3 Riddles.
3. Choose your answers again on the glowing panels around you.
4. Interact with the panel at the bottom of the Sphinx’ platform.
2. Solve the Riddles of the Sphinx
Unlike the other monsters, you don’t have to fight The Sphinx to defeat her, you just have to answer her 3 riddles correctly. Get them all right and you will get the artifact she is guarding.
2. Sphinx Riddles Answers
Q: What can bring back the dead; make you cry, make you laugh, make you young; is born in an instant, yet lasts a lifetime?
Q: This thing all things devour: birds, beasts, trees, flowers; gnaws iron, bites steel; grinds hard stones to meal; slays kings, ruins towns; and beats high mountains down
Q: Some try to hide, some try to cheat; but time will show, we always will meet. Try as you might to guess my name; I promise.
Q: What can run, but never walks; has a mouth, but never talks; has a head, but never weeps; has a bed, but never sleeps.
Q: Never resting, never still; moving slowly from hill to hill; it does not walk, run or trot; all is cool where it is not.
Q: What is always old and sometimes new; never sad, sometimes blue; never empty, but sometimes full; never pushes, always pulls?
Q: At night they come without being fetched, and by day they are lost without being stolen.
Q: What is large, yet never grows; has roots that cannot be seen; and is taller than trees?
Q: In spring I am gay in handsome array; in summer more clothing I wear; when colder it grows, I fling off my clothes; and in winter quite naked appear.
Q: I’m alive, but without breath; I’m as cold in life as in death; I’m never thirsty, though I always drink.
Q: As small as your thumb, I am light in the air. You may hear me before you see me, but trust that I’m there.
Answer: Humming Bird
Q: I create my lair with earthen string, and dispatch my prey with a biting sting.
3. Wrong Answer Equals Instant Death
Getting even just one of the riddles wrong will get you killed once you present your answers to the Sphinx. Make sure your answers are correct and are the same ones you choose in the glowing panels.
More of this sort of thing
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – All Sphinx Riddle Walkthrough (Solutions)
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – Lore of the Sphinx Quest
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – The Dunce Conundrum Quest Walkthrough
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – Prophecy Prevention Walkthrough
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – More Questions than Answers Walkthrough