Journey’s End Quest Walkthrough
Starting location: Automatically starts after completing the Art Leading Life quest.
Walkthrough: The new quest is about solving a mystery that Phidias analyzed before his death. Investigate his corpse and you will find Scytale (quest item).
You must set off on the island of Lemnos and reach the Ancient Stronghold. It is the seat of cultists and it is best to get rid of them at first. The purpose of the journey is the building in the upper part of the fort shown in the picture.
Get to a room with six buttons and a closed gate. There is a puzzle to solve here – you have to press the buttons in the right order. A hint about the order in which the symbols are pressed is written on the Scytale plate, which you can check in the inventory.
The above picture shows the correct order of pressing the buttons. Buttons 1 and 2 are on the left and buttons 3 and 4 on the right.
You can already open the metal gate. In the new room there is a large chest with a unique treasure – the legendary Atlantean Blade (+15% for hunter damage, +25% for critical damage, +30% for armor penetration). In addition to the blade, you will also receive some gold for completing the quest.
More of this sort of thing:
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – Volcanic Islands Side Quests Walkthrough
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – Art Leading Life Quest Walkthrough
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – Kephallonia Islands Quests Walkthrough
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – The Truth Will Out Walkthrough
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – Lost and Found Quest on Lestris Island
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Controls for PC/PS4/Xbox One