In the following section of our Assassin’s Creed Odyssey game guide you will find a detailed description of side quest in the Lestris. We have included the exact location of all tasks, a detailed solution for the quest and a description of all rewards you will receive.
This quest starts: After you talk to the captain of the crew on the Island.
Description: You can reach the Lestris Island with a boat or by swimming. This journey, however, is quite long and monotonous, as swimming there takes around 5 minutes. You cannot get there onboard a ship, as there is no harbor on the island Upon reaching Lestris, you have to talk to the captain and then help him kill the mutinous crewmembers.
Another part of this quest involves taking the captain to the Island Get onboard your ship and command it until you reach your destination. Upon reaching it, this quest finishes.
For completing this quest you receive 2999 experience points.
More of this sort of thing:
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – The Wolf Hunt Walkthrough
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – Volcanic Islands Side Quests Walkthrough
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – Kephallonia Islands Quests Walkthrough
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – Red in the Werckage Quest on Keos Island
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – The Road to Symposium Walkthrough
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – The Liberator Quest Walkthrough