Tomb location: central part of Argolis.
Enter the tomb and smash the planks blocking your way. This way you will reach another room. Inside, watch out for multiple traps on the floor. Jump over and avoid them until you reach the end of the path.
Continue to reach a fork. To the right, you will find snakes. Kill them, and continue rightwards. Smash the vases blocking your way and continue forward.
You will reach a chest hiding the Brawler’s Armor. There is a passage behind the chest. Smash it and continue forward.
In the next room, you will find a board and an exit route. For completing this tomb you receive 1305 experience points.
More of this sort of thing:
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – Agamemnon’s Tomb
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – The Wolf Hunt Walkthrough
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – Volcanic Islands Side Quests Walkthrough
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – Mycenaen Tomb of Ajax
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – Tomb of Eteokles
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – Breaking Bread Quest Walkthrough