Table of Contents Show
So it Begins Walkthrough
Once you’ve made your choice, you’ll take control of the character and start your adventure with Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. For starters, you are waiting for a scene and a fight with two Cyclops’ sprays. Note that you no longer have special skills unlocked – you start playing at level 1 and have a long way to go to strengthen your character.
After the fight, the game will show you the mechanics of choices – in this case, you can save the thugs, or kill them. If you save them, they will ambush you in a few moments. Killing them, on the other hand, has no negative consequences.
Recover the Gear
After the fight, you will have to recover your equipment. Climb up on the building and open the box – inside you will find some elements of your equipment that can be worn. Dress up your hero in the new gear and jump down.
Go and talk to Markos
Move on to meet Markos. If you have spared the thugs, they will soon attack you again. You have to reach Marcos’ vineyard, in the south of Mt. Ainos. When you’re in the area, summon the Eagle and locate the man you’re looking for with its help.
Talk to Marcos. After a while, you will be able to choose your horse. Beyond the appearance of your horse, this choice doesn’t change anything.
The mission will end and you will be awarded 750 XP.
More of this sort of thing:
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – Markos’s Fate Quest Walkthrough
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – Volcanic Islands Side Quests Walkthrough
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – The Wolf Hunt Walkthrough
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – Farm in Flames Quest Walkthrough
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – Kephallonia Islands Quests Walkthrough
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – The Road to Symposium Walkthrough