The Athenian Treasure Trove Quest Walkthrough
- Given by: Stentor
- Reward: experience points, money
Despite the fact that this is a side quest, you need to complete it to facilitate the process of conquering Megaris for the Spartan army and yourself. By robbing the local treasury, you’ll be able to destabilize the situation in the selected region.
The treasure in any part of Assassin’s Creed Odyssey world is a chest that you just need to open. This is done by going to the box and pressing the interaction button. As soon as you get the money and valuable items, the quest is completed.
Your target is in the location Fort Geraneia. Strangely enough, no one guards the building with a government chest inside – if anyone is still in the area after you have cleared the location.
The easiest way to get to the target is by going to the south side of the fortress where there are practically no soldiers. To avoid getting into the building from the main entrance, use the hole in the wall from the back side. Once inside, go to the chest and open it to complete the quest and get the reward.
More of this sort of thing:
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – The Wolf Hunt Walkthrough
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – Volcanic Islands Side Quests Walkthrough
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – Kephallonia Islands Quests Walkthrough
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – Judge, Jury, Executioner Walkthrough
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – The Truth Will Out Walkthrough