The Big Break Walkthrough
This is a pretty difficult quest, which is the last one in the first location of the game. We recommend reaching level 7 before attempting the quest, in order to be able to defeat Cyclops and his henchmen.
Go to the docks and talk to the shipbuilder. You have to get to the coast and end Cyclop’s miserable existence. Reach the place, and after a cut-scene, the duel will begin.
The fight might be problematic, as you will be greatly outnumbered. You should be at least on level 7 and have some decent gear. Leave the Cyclops for the end – he’s slow; take care of his henchmen first.
After the fight, save the hostage and search Cyclope’s corpse. Follow Barnabas into safety and talk to him. The man will offer you help in completing the crew of the ship. Go back to Sami, then to the docks and set off with the man. After the cut-scenes, the mission will finish, and you will get +2375 XP.
More of this sort of thing:
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – An Eye for an Eye Walkthrough
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – Volcanic Islands Side Quests Walkthrough
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – Stairway to Olympos Quest Walkthrough
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – Kephallonia Islands Quests Walkthrough
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – The Road to Symposium Walkthrough
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – The Wolf Hunt Walkthrough