The Stolen Steed Walkthrough
- Given by: street merchant
- Reward: experience points, money, rare greaves
A merchant is anxious on the market square of Thebes – soldiers took his beloved horse named Spyro. Without him, the merchant cannot bring oil to Drakon. The steed is held in the Potnies military camp to the north-west of the city.
Having reached the guarded area, decide whether you want to kill all guards before stealing Spyro. The first option will take more time, but the horse will surely be safe. The second option is much faster, but the horse may be mortally wounded during escape, and the quest won’t bring you any benefits.
Everything is clear with the first scenario – stay in high grass, kill enemies with headshots, use ordinary and surprise attacks. The second scenario requires very careful execution. The easiest way to get to the steed is from the side of the lookout tower at the far end of the camp.
Once you are there, kill the guard if he is at his post, and then jump to the ground/patrolman. Sometimes, the soldier rests at the tent near the horse – sneak inside and kill him. After this, get on Spyro, ride to the exit and hope for the best – usually, several seconds pass before the enemies see you.
Interesting fact: at the end of the mission, you can get on Spyro and ride into the sunset – the merchant will say nothing
By the time the guards realize that you took the animal right under their noses, the hero and his steed will be far away. Get back to the merchant and give him the horse – he will be very happy. The mission is completed: the jugs with the explosive oil are placed on the arena of your future battle with Drakon.
More of this sort of thing:
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – Kephallonia Islands Quests Walkthrough
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – Brewing Love Walkthrough
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – The End of Drakon Quest Walkthrough
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – The Daughters of Lalaia Guide
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – Volcanic Islands Side Quests Walkthrough
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – Breaking Bread Quest Walkthrough