The Taxman Cometh Quest Walkthrough
Quest starting location: Dirfi Foothills.
Description: Talk with a drunken woman on top of the building. You’ll find out that her husband has disappeared.
You have to go east, where you will find a destroyed cart. Speak with the surviving peasant and you’ll find out that he’s in search of the Dystos Stronghold. Reach the site – it’s full of enemies. Break through to the man’s cage and free him. You must escort him to a safe place.
After some time, the man is thankful and he tells you where he has hidden valuable items. You have to go to a cave, where you will find more enemies, of course.
At the end of the location – in the bushes, you will find the mentioned items – the mission will end. Reward: +4900 XP.
More of this sort of thing:
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – Kephallonia Islands Quests Walkthrough
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – Volcanic Islands Side Quests Walkthrough
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – The Wolf Hunt Walkthrough
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – An Eye for an Eye Walkthrough
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – Quarry Quandary Quest Walkthrough