Trouble in Paradise
Rebels need your help on the island of Mykonos. You’ll need to find their leader, a woman named Kyra. She’s hiding in one of two hideouts, one on the north-eastern coast and one in the middle of the island. I found her in the central one. She’ll tell of Podarkes who has been hunting the rebels on the island. She’ll then get word of an attack, so follow Kyra and defeat the Athenian soldiers.
You’ll then get a choice, whether to attack head on or be more strategic about the fight ahead. The Spartan general will likely storm off to the beach. Kyra on the other hand will ask you to meet her at the Temple of Artemis if you side with her.
You may also be interested in:
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – A Night to Remember Quest Walkthrough
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – The Wolf Hunt Walkthrough
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – Kyra with a Cause Quest Walkthrough
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – Escort Service Walkthrough
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey – Bleeding Hearts and Stolen Money Quest Walkthrough