ATOM RPG – Characteristics
Note: Each feature can have a maximum of 11 points and a minimum of 1. You have 40 points to distribute. These features do not interact directly with each other, so you can freely change the number of points.
The ideal character for the first game should have as many points as possible Luck, Endurance and Attention. This gives you a better chance of being successful in the game.
- Luck: influences every action in the game.
- Attention: affects the accuracy of firearms and helps to see details that you could otherwise easily miss in dialogs and the environment.
- Endurance: increases health points and resistance to negative effects of using items.
- However, if you want your character to be very brave from the beginning and deal with enemies with strong blows, increase Dexterity and Strength points.
- Strength: affects Carry Weight and the strength of melee attacks.
- Dexterity: influences the hero’s dodge and combat speed.
- If solving problems with fists or weapons is not your style at all, focus on features such as Intellect and Personality.
- Intellect: Unlocks new dialog options.
- Personality: influences rhetoric and trade.
You may also be interested in: