Azur Lane Crosswave How to Extract Models
First of all sorry thats my first guide and sorry for my realy bad english and you can save up your orthography coment because i don’t care.
Azur Lane Crosswave Guides:
- Azur Lane Crosswave How to Deluxe Guide
- Azur Lane Crosswave PC Keyboard Controls
- Azur Lane Crosswave Save Game File Location
If you wanna mod this game or just wanna have the models then i will tell you ONLY the location of the models.
How to Extract Models
- First of all you need “unmodel” just type in google unmodel and download it for those who don’t have unmodel.
- Then put the datas from unmodel in the location were arzure lane instaled is like this : Steam\steamapps\common\Azur Lane Crosswave\Azurlane\Content\Paks
- Use unmodel and select unreal engine 4 version .21 you dont need a decryption key.
- The models locatet under Game > Battle > Characters just export the model you want as a GTIF 2.0 data (noesis compatible if you dont have noesis just sear it in google its a freeware and can read a ton of model datas like OBJ,FBX ETC. i recommend to export the GTIF data to a FBX becaus you will have differenty MESCHES and the ingame ARMATURE.
- Here is a example the ch026 is thje dlc chara NEPTUNE (4th cutiest waifu of idea factory and complie heart)
If you know how to mod it exaclty write a coment and share your knowledge.
Oh! and the most important thing have fun with this game thats the main task for the game.
It’s end. I hope “Azur Lane Crosswave How to Extract Models” helps you. Feel free to contribute the topic. If you have also comments or suggestions, comment us.
You may also be interested in: