Take command of your own mercenary outfit of ‘Mechs and the MechWarriors that pilot them, struggling to stay afloat as you find yourself drawn into a brutal interstellar civil war.
Battletech: PC Keyboard Controls
These are the default keyboard shortcuts for the game Battletech.
- WASD – Move camera.
- Q/E – Rotate camera.
- Right-click + drag – Freely tumble camera.
- Scroll wheel – Zoom in/out.
- Middle-click – Auto-pan camera to selected spot on map.
- Left-click – Select destination, attack a ’Mech, or confirm action.
- Right-click – View details for any friendly or enemy unit in the targeting computer.
- TAB – Switch between available ’Mechs, or when in firing mode, switch between available enemy targets.
- 1/9 – Select movement mode or pilot ability.
- Minus – Brace (End turn.) Note that the UI incorrectly displays this hotkey as “s”.
- Portrait click – Single-click to “find” your ‘Mech if it’s offscreen. Double-click to center camera on selected ‘Mech.
- T – Cycle through available Melee targets, when Moving (or DFA targets, when Jumping.)
- ESC – “Back up” to previous mode or selection. In general, ESC backs out of everything. If you select a unit, then change your mind and want to Reserve it, ESC will de-select it (unless you’ve already taken an action with it). If you’re in firing mode and don’t want to be, ESC will exit. If you don’t have a unit selected, ESC will bring up the exit game popup. Note that this will be replaced by an in-game menu for launch.
Note: The controls used to play Battletech are a combination of keyboard keys, the mouse and mouse buttons. all keys can be re-assigned using the Controls tab found in the Options tab on the main menu of the game. From there you can change the key bindings.
It’s end. I hope “Battletech: PC Keyboard Controls” helps you. Feel free to contribute the topic. If you have also comments or suggestions, comment us.
You may also be interested in: