Table of Contents Show
At the hard edge of the galaxy lies a group of planets ruthlessly exploited by militarized corporations. Brimming with loot and violence, this is your home-the Borderlands. Now, a crazed cult known as The Children of the Vault has emerged and is spreading like an interstellar plague. Play solo or co-op as one of four unique Vault Hunters, score loads of loot, and save the galaxy from this fanatical threat.
Other Borderlands Guides:
- Borderlands 3: Controls
- Borderlands 3: Zane Skill Tree
- Borderlands 3: Amara Skill Tree
- Borderlands 3: All Shift and VIP Codes (E3 2019)
- Borderlands 2: Shift Codes
- Borderlands GOTY Enhanced: Shift Codes
Borderlands 3 Controls
Controls for Borderlands 3 are the input mechanisms to move your character and interact with the game. PC controls can be remapped via Key Binding, and Playstation and Xbox users can make some adjustments both in game and outside of the game by manipulating the overall system settings
Here are all the list of default Borderlands 3 controls.
PlayStation 4 Controls
Every control option on the PS4 version of Borderlands 3.
- X – Jump
- Circle – Crouch/Slide/Ground Slam (while in the air)
- Triangle – Secondary Use/Cycle to the next weapon
- R1 – Grenade/Action Skill 2 (only available on Zane)
- R2 – Fire Weapon
- L1 – Action Skill
- L2 – Aim Down Sight
- Left and right on D-Pad – Cycle through tracked missions
- Down on D-Pad – Toggle fire modes
- R3 – Melee
- Options – Pause Menu
- Touchpad – Character Menus
Xbox One Controls
Every control option on the XB1 version of Borderlands 3.
- Left Analog – Move / Spring (Press LS)
- Right Analog – Look / Melee (Press RS)
- D-Pad Left/Right – Cycle Tracked Mission
- D-Pad Down – Toggle Fire Mode
- LB – Action Skill
- LT – Aim Down Sight
- RB – Grenade / Action Skill 2
- RT – Fire Weapon
- A – Jump
- B – Crouch / Slide / Ground Slam
- X – Primary Use / Pick Up Item / Reload
- Y – Secondary Use / Cycle to Next Weapon
- Menu – Pause Menu
- View – Character Menus
It’s end. I hope Borderlands 3 Controls guide helps you. Feel free to contribute the topic. If you have also comments or suggestions, comment us.
So is up on the d pad the emotes? It’s the only button left.
What buttons do u use to summon iron bear. Thanks!! Already have but haven’t played in a while.