Like any Borderlands game – it’s all about the loot, and the Legendary Weapons are the cream of the crop. Borderlands 3 features countless different Legendary Weapons that go above and beyond normal weapons with new styles, skins, and hidden effects.
Legendary guns can be found in slot machines, defeating certain bosses or baddies around the map. Or if you’re lucky, in loot chests scattered across the various Borderlands 3 planets. Legendary guns come with all the quirks and perks that we love so much from the different weapon manufacturers, plus some shiny red text and sometimes a unique firing mode. The Mouthpiece boss you face early on gives you an idea of what to expect, dropping an automatic pistol that shoots dubstep beats and can be cooled by shooting it with a water pistol. They’re crazy cool guns, essentially.
Note that Legendary Weapons and Items can be found at different levels, and the weapon damage will scale to your currently level on finding it, but other effects remain the same.
Borderlands 3 Hazardous Sellout
- Accuracy: 53%
- Handling: 58%
- Reload Time: 2.3s
- Fire Rate: 3.64/s
- Magazine: 15
- +15% Weapon Fire Rate
- +100 Splash Damage Radius
- Consumes 3 Ammo per shot
- 1.5x Weapon Zoom
- Can switch between Incendiary and Corrosive Element
- Red Text: Hey there, superfan!
A great pistol with explosively splashing fire or corrosive shots, it’s recoil might be bad, but nowhere near as bad as the real catch – you’ll have to listen to Tyreen Calypso’s mocking voice as you shoot.
More of this sort of thing:
- Borderlands 3 Legendary Pistol List (Stats & Rarity)
- Borderlands 3: Amara Skill Tree
- Borderlands 3: Zane Skill Tree
- Borderlands 3 Legendary SMG List (Stats & Rarity)
- Borderlands 3 Craps Torgue Pistol Guide
- Borderlands 3 Legendary Assault Rifle List (Stats & Rarity)