Like any Borderlands game – it’s all about the loot, and the Legendary Weapons are the cream of the crop. Borderlands 3 features countless different Legendary Weapons that go above and beyond normal weapons with new styles, skins, and hidden effects.
Legendary guns can be found in slot machines, defeating certain bosses or baddies around the map. Or if you’re lucky, in loot chests scattered across the various Borderlands 3 planets. Legendary guns come with all the quirks and perks that we love so much from the different weapon manufacturers, plus some shiny red text and sometimes a unique firing mode. The Mouthpiece boss you face early on gives you an idea of what to expect, dropping an automatic pistol that shoots dubstep beats and can be cooled by shooting it with a water pistol. They’re crazy cool guns, essentially.
Note that Legendary Weapons and Items can be found at different levels, and the weapon damage will scale to your currently level on finding it, but other effects remain the same.
Borderlands 3 Primeval Spectral Phasezerker
- On Action Skill Used, Amara gains her Max Rush Stack count, but they decay over time. Amara gains 3% Weapon Damage and 10% Action Skill Cooldown Rate based on the number of Rush Stacks.
- Max Rush Stacks: +5
- +29% Splash Damage Radius
- +45% Atlas Weapon Critical Damage
- +20% Corrosive Resistance
- Red Text: I’m always angry.
You may also be interested in: