Chained Echoes Crafting
Upgrade your weapons and armor by using materials found in chests or dropped by monsters.
Upgrading weapons and armor raises their stats. You can upgrade each piece twice (shown as + and ++).
Additionally, the equipment gains more slots to insert bigger and/or more crystals into it.
Gather crystals with passive skills to set into armor and weapons. For example, you can set an ATK Up crystal into a weapon to have your attack raised while using this weapon. Crystals need to be rank III or higher to be inserted into equipment.
Crystals have ranks. On rank III, the crystal unlocks its passive skill and can be set into equipment. On rank V and X, this passive skill gets more potent. In order to raise the ranks, you need to combine different crystals of the same passive skill.
When combining a crystal, you will choose a Base Crystal and a Fuse Crystal. You can enter any crystal with a purity above 0 (displayed as Purity 1 or P1).
The resulting crystal:
- Will have the base crystal’s purity minus 1
- Will have the ranks summed up.
- Will have its size averaged.
- Becomes an artificial crystal, marked by an asetrisk (*). These crystals can only be used as base crystals and not as fuse crystals.
You can set several crystals into a single piece of equipment. You need to consider the amount of slots on your equipment (shown as empty circles) and the size of the crystal.
More of this sort of thing:
- Chained Echoes Beginners Guide (Basics, Tips & Tricks)
- Chained Echoes Equipment and Crystals Guide
- Chained Echoes Gameplay Basics & Hints
- Chained Echoes Crystal Location Maps
- Chained Echoes Adding or removing from weapons/armor
- Chained Echoes Characters, Skills & Progression