Other Chasm Guides:
- Chasm Full Bestiary and Drop List
- Chasm Items and Spells Guide
- Chasm Quick Tips for Combat and Gameplay
The console can be accessed by pressing ` at any time during gameplay.
Warning!: Do not use the console on your main save. Some commands disable achievements.
Command – Function
- aqc – Displays how many animations are active on the current screen.
- clear – Clears the command prompt.
- config – Display configuration file contents.
- freeze — Freeze the game world.
- gc – Run garbage collection.
- gimme – Gives the player all items. (Disables achievements)
- godmode – Infinite hp / mp, Cannot be damaged. (Disables achievements)
- help – Displays a list of commands. Can also be used before a command to display an explanation of a command’s function.
- hidemap – Hides the full map. Removing your current map progress.
- nettest – Sends test to server. (Does not seem to function)
- noshadowlog – Turns off shadowing of the log to an external file.
- play – play [songname] (See below for song names.)
- quit – immediately quit the game.
- refill – Refill HP & MP. (Disables achievements)
- resetlights – Resets lights in the room.
- reveal – Reveals the entire game map. (Disables achievements)
- savelog – Save the console log to a file.
- shadowlog – Shadows the log to an external file.
- slow – Slows the game world down. (Disables achievements)
- systeminfo – Similar to dxdiag system data.
menu magma mines outpost
surface temple traveling altar
backersroom boss catacombs endcredits
gardens keep epilogue transition
dialogue saveroom arena loading
rescue jinx showman