Other Chasm Guides:
- Chasm Full Bestiary and Drop List
- Chasm Items and Spells Guide
- Chasm Quick Tips for Combat and Gameplay
The console can be accessed by pressing ` at any time during gameplay.
Warning!: Do not use the console on your main save. Some commands disable achievements.
Command – Function
- aqc – Displays how many animations are active on the current screen.
- clear – Clears the command prompt.
- config – Display configuration file contents.
- freeze — Freeze the game world.
- gc – Run garbage collection.
- gimme – Gives the player all items. (Disables achievements)
- godmode – Infinite hp / mp, Cannot be damaged. (Disables achievements)
- help – Displays a list of commands. Can also be used before a command to display an explanation of a command’s function.
- hidemap – Hides the full map. Removing your current map progress.
- nettest – Sends test to server. (Does not seem to function)
- noshadowlog – Turns off shadowing of the log to an external file.
- play – play [songname] (See below for song names.)
- quit – immediately quit the game.
- refill – Refill HP & MP. (Disables achievements)
- resetlights – Resets lights in the room.
- reveal – Reveals the entire game map. (Disables achievements)
- savelog – Save the console log to a file.
- shadowlog – Shadows the log to an external file.
- slow – Slows the game world down. (Disables achievements)
- systeminfo – Similar to dxdiag system data.
menu magma mines outpost
surface temple traveling altar
backersroom boss catacombs endcredits
gardens keep epilogue transition
dialogue saveroom arena loading
rescue jinx showman
More of this sort of thing:
- Chasm – Full Bestiary and Drop List
- Chasm – All Daggers and Swords
- Chasm – Weapons and Armor Guide
- Chasm – Key items & Gemstones
- Chasm – Items and Spells Guide
- Chasm – Food, Recipes and Potions