Reveal the Entire Map
Use a text editor to edit the “Config.ini” file in your Steam Apps folder or the “\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier’s Civilization 6\” directory.
- Find the “DebugPanel = 0” line and change it to “DebugPanel = 1”
- Save and close the “Config.ini” file.
- While playing the game, press ~ to display the debug panel.
- Select “Reveal All” to reveal the entire map.
- There are also other debug options you can enable.
Now you can easily access Debug Console in Civilization VI in-game. In order to activate it you just need to PRESS TILDE “~”. It will open a Debug Window, from there select “Reveal All” option.
More of this sort of thing:
- Civilization VI Gathering Storm Cheats, Cheat Codes
- Civilization VI: Gathering Storm – Tips and Tricks for Beginners
- Civilization VI: Gathering Storm – How to Enable Console