Looking to cross-reference stats and class availability options quickly to theory craft that perfect team?
Cool. Here’s a handy little cheat sheet with all that info for you. (Up to date for Version 1.1.1)
Alright, we both know why you’re here. You want the straight dope. The hard and fast numbers. The tasty tidbits of color-coded spreadsheet data. And yeah, I’ve got what you need. But let’s not skip the foreplay first, sugar baby.
This cheat sheet is all about class info, so here’s what you can expect to find:
- Stat modifiers, set on a 10 point scale. (1 point per half star)
- Weapon and Armor availability.
- Skill dependencies for both weapon requirements and stat scaling.
- Elemental damage options.
- Which resources their skills cost to use.
- Truncated passive skill descriptions.
Don’t expect any detailed skill list info or anything else not on the list. This is short and sweet, just like you’ve been craving.
With that out of the way, it’s time to get down to business.
That’s right. Click this little morsel to get the full experience. It’s only an image, not the source spreadsheet, but that’s all you really need. You wouldn’t get greedy now, would you?
Alright, you number crunching, theory crafting, hungry-eyed deviant. Go ahead and compare those stats, those equipment options, those skill costs and dependencies. Find that absolutely broken combination that’s been just waiting for you to crack open the seal.
But don’t take too long, sugar baby. Gabriel’s waiting.
More of this sort of thing:
- Crystal Project Class Master Locations
- Crystal Project The best place to farm LP (Job Levels)
- Crystal Project Quintar Racing: Win Every Course, Every Time
- Crystal Project Quintar Breeding