This guide shall show you how to disable the Panorama UI in CS:GO.
Other CS GO Guides:
How to disable Panorama UI?
First of all, you’ll want to right click on CS:GO, and click on properties.
After clicking on properties, click on, ‘Set Launch Options’. A box should appear.
After opening the new box, type into the empty space, ‘-scaleform’.
More of this sort of thing:
- CS:GO – How to enable Panorama UI
- CS:GO – How to change background in Panorama UI?
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive – Best $200 Loadout (Blue & Red)
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive – Pro Player Nickname Origin / Meaning!
- CS:GO Danger Zone Console Commands (Cheat Codes)
- CS GO PC Keyboard Controls