All tips and tricks.
Other Dead Frontier 2 Guides:
Dead Frontier 2 Tips and Tricks
- To stay in touch with other players you can send them a mail in the dallbow police department.
- Drinks are currently very rare, orange juice restores 1000ml and can sell for $100+ on the market at the moment.
- Sprinting with shift requires the sprinter skill first.
- Listing items high on the trader can be used as extra stash inventory, each safezone/outpost has a seperate trader meaning more slots to list items, these traders only cater to their own area.
- Your vehicle also has inventory slots as well as your account stash.
- In clearance missions where you must kill a certain amount of infected, the number killed will usually not show the correct amount until you enter a new area. If it shows 0/10, but you have killed 1 for example, reenter the area and it will update to the correct amount.
- Bosses and zombies in level 5 or above areas drop small worms upon death that can be difficult to see and fight, they take one hit to kill and if timed properly, the kickboxer attack can stomp them easily.
- Each outpost account stash is seperate.
- When you die you will lose 50% of xp since last visiting an outpost.
- The small grey buildings in haverbrook near the entrance contain only 3 rooms, one is a boss room, it is easy to rush and search through both to get the key and fight the boss for easy decent loot.
- A blue star on a door means another player is in that area/room.
How to move fast with Stealth level 1.
Straight to it, use right click with melee (fastest attack and moves far forward), when u use right click u travel faster than crawling with stealth, and attacks make 0 noise, so u can move around spamming right click attacks in stealth mode (dont have hold down stealth, just hold right click). Go try it and u will see how awesome it is. Oh and don’t upgrade stealth past level 1.
Also try to get attack speed and body damage on your melee weapons, attack speed seems like the best buff for melee.
- Dallbow police department (starting area dallbow)
- Haverbrook memorial hospital (level 10)
- You can use your car as a personal stash
- If you are queing up with some friends, aproach to them and press “E” by default, a small menu will appear, after that go to “Send offer”, u can put there some items you dont need (up to 10 i think) in order to have another stash. Although, be advised: those items will only be able to be recovered by going to the city in which the trade was made
- You can use the car as soon as you start the game, don’t be fooled by the “damaged” parts, what they mean is that your car will require new replacements in order to use less resources, such as gas, food and water
- Item Scaling is: Common < Superior < Rare < Epic
- Right now 8/9/18 the most valuable items on the market are meds, ammo and weapons.
- Against a single zombie:try to make your distance and use the strong attack, if the zombie is stunned, repeat.
- Against a crowd of zombies: try to use your firearms or approach carefully and do some basic attacks.
- You can one hit kill the parasites(those small “worms” that some zombies drop when killed) in any city, it doesn’t matters if you are on a LVL 20 zone.
- All fire weapons are equally noisy.
- You can cheese a crowd on small rooms running in circles around the furniture, it’s a good technique to take zombies one by one and it also works with bosses.
- When you aim ,there is a small ammount of time in which your character is inaccurate, dont shoot while this is happening, shots will probably miss even if you are face to face. How do you know when to shoot?: aim at the objective until the crosshair cant be any smaller,that is the most precise u can be, that time depends on what weapon you are using. There are skills that improve this time (rifle expert, pistol expert,etc.)
Recommended skills for new players
- Looting: right now it is op, it will grant you the possibilty to loot faster ,as well as getting higher quality items. Pairing this with some clothes with looting bonuses, will result in you having an insane pickup rate of superior, rare or even epic items. I managed to have 50% of getting rare items 40% superior and 20% epic with just Looting II.
- Sprint: i like to use it when im completely surronded, since as soon as i press shift the character will instantly run at full speed, really important on high level cities, since it is really common to see zombies charging at you.
- Dodge: If used correctly, you will ignore 100% of the incoming damage, despite being attacked by multiple enemies, it works with minibosses too. Not sure ’bout bosses
- Kicking: as it says you can now kick, this is really good with quick reflexes and Sprint. The kick stuns zombies and it is perfect to make a escape if you ran out of stamina and dodge.
- Stealth: you can now crouch and be more quiet. zombies should take more time to detect you. I suggest to almost ALWAYS use it with melee, and, like i said before, all firearms do the same noise. When you are stealthing u can now land critical attacks on zombies, i believe it is base damage X5 but im not sure.