This is the primary source of Owner xp in the game. You don’t actually receive Owner xp until you watch the scenes, so you can go ahead and stockpile exp here while you burn through your FP reserves. Skipping the scenes will still award you full xp.
Main Episodes unlock as you go through the campaign.
Gravure Panels unlock as you play the game with the girl in question. Main campaign matches give far more gravure xp than event matches.
Character Episodes unlock at certain Girl levels.
Event Episodes unlock usually by getting a certain score/completing objectives during an event.
Extra Episodes generally unlock during major holidays (Valentine’s, Christmas, etc). Usually tied to an event too.
Bromides is a japanese term. Basically, whenever you get an SSR swimsuit, a glamour shot of the girl wearing it is added to this page. It gives no xp whatsoever.
The quickest way to level up is to unlock more girls, which in turn unlocks their character episodes and gravure panels. Otherwise, you’re stuck with only main episodes and event episodes as your only source of Owner xp.
Lastly, if you’re trying to grind the gravure panels, do the highest ranked campaign mission you can. Daily matches give no xp towards the gravure panel, and event matches only give a token amount for the FP you put into it.
More of this sort of thing:
- Dead or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation Starting Guide: Strategies & Tips for Beginners
- Dead or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation: How to Win Matches
- Dead or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation Guide: Festivals
- Dead or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation Guide: Girls
- Dead or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation Guide: Shop and Events
- Dead or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation Guide: Outfits