Quick easy farming in Death Must Die.
Death Must Die Easy Farming Build
- you can only choose 3 gods(except fate, fate will always appear), no matter how high lv u are, my suggest is death + time + lighting, replace lighting to war is acceptable for lighting builds lack of aoe dmg.
- alter dice > roll dice >> banish dice * 3. as we said above, if you fixed 3 gods in early level, alter dice = roll dice, if you really don’t want one god but have no alter dice, u can use 3 banish dice to avoid the god and waster 1 level.
- every god have it’s attack & dash blessing, if u fixed your attack or dash typing, other god will not show it, so fix it asap.
- luck is important, assume u got a novice skill, if you wanna level it to lv5 master, u will cost 4 level to make it lv 5, and then 3 extra level to upgrade it to master. it’s weird upgrade skill won’t level up. so if you met 3 novice new skills, just reroll.
- explore map fast, u should always aiming to find more shrine, not just survival, shrine will give u tons of buffs & heal, most of them is useful.
- forget the auto attack, unlike most of vampire survivor like game, death must die got a movement lost when you attack, it will great reduce our explore speed.
i had tried tons of builds, like barbarian melee attack build, summoner builds, pure curse builds, one-shot builds, but sadly, none of them works very well in current version, so DMD is a potential game and still need lots of improvement, so if some build can play in the future, i will update this guide.
shrine great empowered, make this game more easier, no heal it’s gone, but boss have more than 120% more health in star crux 30, make it hard to beat when you have no good gears.
lv26 because no heal is insane…i really don’t like justice god.
- we choose death + time + lighting, replace lighting with war will be better in AOE damage, but weaker in high level
- high exp + running fast + extremely high dps is the core of the build. u can use any character try this build, because most of time we don’t use attack, so it’s doesn’t matter which character you use, also u can use this way to unlock more sign.
- mage merris + sign of hydra(+2 project) or rogue nixi + sign of rabbit (+ luck) , skadi + sign of apprentice will be better.
- Death have the best of dash skill Lifelink, the most important skills in the build get it asap, not only can heal you under 30% HP, also have extremely high dmg, just dash and you can easy kill most of elites.
- Time is great for it’s boost exp & move speed. Gem high is the fastest way u can run in the game. Force + Gem high combo will cause great damge is u running faster than gems. it can easy beat crowd of creeps like slime.
- Death’s Execution + Raven will boost more exp, also can enhance force’s damge & our running speed.
- Lighting Bot(lighting) will damage several times as u running 400 distance(master), it will random kill some creeps, with Force(Time) can deal good dmg.
- Alteration ritual(Time, lv up will grant u one random skill for a period of time) + Deadlock(Time, + skill duration) is extremely powerful in later games, u will be a great skill master ! deadlock also can empower our summons.
- Lighting also have 2 nice support skills, + running speed and reduce skill cooldown, remember dash cooldown is not spell cooldown, our main skill not relying any spell cooldown, we only can reduce Alteration ritual skills cooldown.
- projection count > exp > luck > spell damge > spell critial > dmg over xxx > evasion > dice, we don’t need any spell cooldown or spell area. spell duration is a good but i can’t find any gear have it.
- skill rarity upgrade is a trash, as i said above, upgrade skill not level it up, in most of time, upgrade not powerful than lv it up.
- weapon have extra attributes, the best is summon a dragon , dragon is powerful with good aoe dmg in early games.
You may also be interested in: