Table of Contents Show
Join your friends and become an Ark Hunter in a massive cooperative online shooter like no other. Choose from an array of fully customizable weapons and classes, explore a unique futuristic open world, and engage in epic fast-paced third-person shooter combat.
Note: Console players can also use these chat commands by doing the following.
- Press Left on the Dpad of your controller.
- Press “X” or “A” to pull up the keyboard.
- Type in any necessary chat commands.
Defiance 2050 Console Commands
- /?, /h, /help – List out available slash commands
- /played – Provides amount of time played
- /time – Provides server as well as local time
- /area [Message] – Send text to the general channel
- /exit, /quit – Quits the game
- /logout – Logs out
- /inspect [Player] – Inspects the player
- /trade [Player] – Initiates trade with named player
- /dance – Performs the dance emote
- /cheer – Performs the cheer emote
- /taunt – Performs the taunt emote
- /greet – Performs the greet emote
- /report [Player] – Reports player as a spammer and mutes them
- /i, /inv, /invite [Player] – Invites player to your party/group
- /leavegroup, /leaveparty – Leave group
- /kick, /u, /un, /uninvite [Player] – Removes player from your group if you are the group leader
- /pr, /promote [Player] – Makes the player group leader if you are the current group leader
- /group [Message] – Send text to the group channel
- /team [Message] – Send text to the team channel
- /clan [Message] – Send text to the clan channel
- /send, /t, /tell, /w, /whisper [Player] [Message] – Send private message to [Player]. No other players will see this message
- /reply, /r [Message] – Reply to the last whisper
- /claninvite, /ginvite, /guildinvite – Invites the player to your clan
- /clanleader, /gleader, /guildleader [Player] – Makes player the clan leader if you are the current clan leader
- /clanquit, /clanleave, /gquit, /guildquit – Leaves your current clan
- /clanmotd, /gmotd, /guildmotd [Message] – Change the clan message of the day to [Message]. You must be an officer to use this command
- /clanpromote, /gpromote, /guildpromote [Player] – Promotes player or your current target
- /clandemote, /gdemote, /guilddemote [Player] – Demotes the player or your current target
- /clanremove, /gremove, /guildremove, /clankick [Player] – Removes the player from your current clan. You must be an officer to use this command
Friending / Ignoring
- /friend [Player] – Initiates friend request with player
- /removefriend [Player] – Removes player from your friends list
- /ignore, /mute [Player] – Ignores player
- /unignore, /unmute [Player] – Removes the player from your ignore list
It’s end. I hope “Defiance 2050 Console Commands & Cheats” helps you. Feel free to contribute the topic. If you have also comments or suggestions, comment us.