Deiland Tips and Tricks for Beginners
A couple of things to improve your experience or stuff that will help you along the way.
- Hammer and Axe do different damage on different enemies, experiment around.
- All Traders favor certain goods (meaning they pay more for them) this is also true for stone which can be sold at 200% price to a certain trader.
- If you eat something and immediately start using a tool (Chop wood or Break stone) you will work much faster for a short moment.
- Don’t over feed the Chickens! Feeding them more than one pine nut at a Time simply wastes your nuts.
- Upgrading your fields should be a high priority since that increases the yield of the crops planet.
- If you build a new well, the water will always start full,use it and then destroy it for fast fertilizer.
- Lighting Chikcens on fire produces roast chickens!
- Milk is great food. If you have sheeps, you don´t need to worry any more about food.
- If you spread water over growing vegetables, they grow faster!
- Catch the catgirl to avoid loosing food, to make life easier have ships not land too close to your House.
- The higher level your tool is, the faster you can gather with it. The Gulliver Potion will allow you to gather things even faster.
- Items will despawn after 15 seconds,so be sure to collect those nuts on the ground!
- Meterors will always land on the visible half of the Planet and prefeer the top right corner of your screen. So be sure to turn the Camera to an empty spot when they are falling.
It’s end. I hope “Deiland Tips and Tricks for Beginners” helps you. Feel free to contribute the topic. If you have also comments or suggestions, comment us.
Can i brake a big stone because i want to build around the house fence and is one big stone