Komodo-4FR Crucible Ritual Weapon Guide
Crooked Fa- ehm I mean Komodo-4FR is powerful precision frame linear fusion rifle with those perks:
- Polygonal Rifling
- Accelerated Coils
- No Distractions / Moving Target
- Eye of the Storm / Box Breathing
You will need to complete following steps to claim this weapon:
- 125 Linear fusion rifle final blows
- 15 Linear fusion rifle precision final blows
- Glory rank “Heroic” (which starts at 1050 Glory points)
Meet your new best friend, the Arbalest. If you haven’t gone mad from it’s charging sound yet, don’t worry, you will soon. Seriously, this is probably the most attention this gun is ever going to get.
And what makes Arbalest so special for this quest? It uses special ammo, which means you don’t have to camp heavy.
- Assuming you are using Arbalest (I mean, why wouldn’t you?) do not precharge. It’s sound can be heard across half the entire map, which makes you easy target to pick on
- Play around corners, try to flank and kill people who are trying to pick kills on lanes, and remember, always aim for the head
- Crooked Fang-4fr and Line in the Sand are good choices for powerful slot
- Use artifact mod Enhanced Linear Fusion Targeting, you can put two of them in one helmet, making you a borderline aimbot
- If you can, use Unfliching mods as well
- There’s currently glitch that gives you powerful ammo from special brick, you need to have fusion rifle and linear fusion rifle scavenger mods. Link to video below
- If you don’t have Arbalest you can use Queenbreaker. If you don’t have Queenbreaker it’s time to farm for that Sleeper Simulant. If you don’t want to lose your mind farming Resonate Stems, legendary LFRs will do
- If you have problems getting enough points for Heroic in Survival playlist, try to play more safe, do not separate from your fireteam and if you are losing most of your teams reserves, try to change your tactics and stay behind teammates.
Hopefully this guide can help someone to make this grind little easier.
You may also be interested in: