There are a few questions you need to answer in order to befriend Angemon in Digimon Survive. You can tame Angemon and add him to your team if you get at least three points for correct answers. Below are all the correct answers you need to become friends with Angemon.
You can find the questions and answers of not only Angemon, all digimons in Digimon Survive on our Digimon Survive Recruitment Answers page.
Digimon Survive Angemon Answers
Question – Best Answer (+2)
- Are there bonds stronger than Family? – There must be.
- Is there something you’d like to say to me? Go on, don’t be shy. – Thanks for being kind.
- The goal of this battle is to test each other’s strength. – I’ll come out on top!
- It’s better to take some sort of action than just sit idly by and worry. – Gotta move forward.
- What kind of human are you? – A friendly human!
- By the way, why exactly are you here? – I was guided here.
- What do you think is the most important thing for building trust? – Opening up…
Useful tame tips
A few tips for those of you trying to tame them all!
- Free battles don’t take up any move turns in free time mode.
- If a Digimon dies in free battle, it will be revived at the end of battle and still get xp.
- If you see a Digimon you really want in the free battle preview, be sure to save your game before fighting. That way, if you fail, you can reload the game and try again since it will still be your next free battle opponent.
- Try use a speedy Digimon, like Falcomon, to do the talking on the first turn.
- If you fail at getting your Digimon tamed and the battle is still not over, you can restart the battle in the start menu to try again.
How does the taming work?
In battle you can select the talk option with your partner Digimon, the opponent you choose to talk with will ask you 3 question and each question has 4 possible answers; 1 answer will add 2 bars to the affection meter, 1 will add 1 bar, 1 will decrease it by 1 and the last will decrease it by 2. In this guide I will give you the answers to get a +2 to the affection meter. We have now found that megas may have questions with answers that can only give a maximum of +1, so fret not if you don’t see +2 while grinding megas, it is by design.