There are a few questions you need to answer in order to befriend Diatrymon in Digimon Survive. You can tame Diatrymon and add him to your team if you get at least three points for correct answers. Below are all the correct answers you need to become friends with Diatrymon.
You can find the questions and answers of not only Diatrymon, all digimons in Digimon Survive on our Digimon Survive Recruitment Answers page.
Digimon Survive Diatrymon Answers
Question / Best Answer (+2)
- Ain’t you a frail-looking thing. You eating enough meat? – I eat everything!
- Arrrrgh! Grraaaargh! Anyone else just gets in my way! – [Let it simmer down.]
- Did you know? Taking a nap after stuffing your face is just the best! – Thanks for the lesson!
- Uurrgh… Waiting around makes me wanna go crazy! – I know what you mean.
- This is my turf! Leave some food and get outta here! – I’ll think about it.
- I’ll pulverize ya! Gwaaahahahahaaa! – Scary! But I’ll win.
- I want to do nothing but fun things! You too, right? – Even more than you!
Useful tame tips
A few tips for those of you trying to tame them all!
- Free battles don’t take up any move turns in free time mode.
- If a Digimon dies in free battle, it will be revived at the end of battle and still get xp.
- If you see a Digimon you really want in the free battle preview, be sure to save your game before fighting. That way, if you fail, you can reload the game and try again since it will still be your next free battle opponent.
- Try use a speedy Digimon, like Falcomon, to do the talking on the first turn.
- If you fail at getting your Digimon tamed and the battle is still not over, you can restart the battle in the start menu to try again.
How does the taming work?
In battle you can select the talk option with your partner Digimon, the opponent you choose to talk with will ask you 3 question and each question has 4 possible answers; 1 answer will add 2 bars to the affection meter, 1 will add 1 bar, 1 will decrease it by 1 and the last will decrease it by 2. In this guide I will give you the answers to get a +2 to the affection meter. We have now found that megas may have questions with answers that can only give a maximum of +1, so fret not if you don’t see +2 while grinding megas, it is by design.