There are a few questions you need to answer in order to befriend Guardromon in Digimon Survive. You can tame Guardromon and add him to your team if you get at least three points for correct answers. Below are all the correct answers you need to become friends with Guardromon.
You can find the questions and answers of not only Guardromon, all digimons in Digimon Survive on our Digimon Survive Recruitment Answers page.
Digimon Survive Guardromon Answers
Question – Best Answer (+2)
- How do clouds in the sky look to you? – I wanna ride one!
- I’d like to avoid a pointless battle, if possible… – And yet fight we must.
- Is wanting quiet time to yourself such a crime? – Yeah, shame on you!
- What would you do if someone told you an idea you believed in was incorrect? – Get annoyed!
- If your friend was off causing trouble, how would you deal with it? – With my fists!
- Sometimes you should act on emotion instead of logic, don’t you think? – Efficiency is key.
- Looking at innocent monsters really puts your heart at ease, doesn’t it? – Not for me, nope.
Useful tame tips
A few tips for those of you trying to tame them all!
- Free battles don’t take up any move turns in free time mode.
- If a Digimon dies in free battle, it will be revived at the end of battle and still get xp.
- If you see a Digimon you really want in the free battle preview, be sure to save your game before fighting. That way, if you fail, you can reload the game and try again since it will still be your next free battle opponent.
- Try use a speedy Digimon, like Falcomon, to do the talking on the first turn.
- If you fail at getting your Digimon tamed and the battle is still not over, you can restart the battle in the start menu to try again.
How does the taming work?
In battle you can select the talk option with your partner Digimon, the opponent you choose to talk with will ask you 3 question and each question has 4 possible answers; 1 answer will add 2 bars to the affection meter, 1 will add 1 bar, 1 will decrease it by 1 and the last will decrease it by 2. In this guide I will give you the answers to get a +2 to the affection meter. We have now found that megas may have questions with answers that can only give a maximum of +1, so fret not if you don’t see +2 while grinding megas, it is by design.
You may also be interested in: