Avoid freezing when a video cutscene ends or is skipped. Improve video quality at resolutions other than 1920×1080 & 1920×1200.
This mod fixes the freezing some people (on Windows and Linux alike) experience when video cutscenes end or are skipped. No need to uninstall or reconfigure your codecs or switch to another computer.
This mod also fixes the bad video scaling that results in pixelated video when playing at resolutions other than 1920×1080 & 1920×1200.
This mod doesn’t replace any game files. It can be installed and removed easily and will hopefully withstand official game updates. To install, just unpack some files into the game’s folder. To remove, just remove those files again.
- Download BepInEx 5 x64 and VideoFixPlugin from https://gamebanana.com/mods/393721
- Unpack BepInEx into the root folder of the game, so that the folder looks like this:
- Create a “plugins” folder inside the BepInEx folder.
- Unpack VideoFixPlugin.dll into the plugins folder inside the BepInEx folder.
- Simply start the game and enjoy.