There are a few questions you need to answer in order to befriend Sangloupmon in Digimon Survive. You can tame Sangloupmon and add him to your team if you get at least three points for correct answers. Below are all the correct answers you need to become friends with Sangloupmon.
You can find the questions and answers of not only Sangloupmon, all digimons in Digimon Survive on our Digimon Survive Recruitment Answers page.
Digimon Survive Sangloupmon Answers
Question – Best Answer (+2)
- Inferior creature, surrender and you may yet live! – Humans ain’t inferior!
- Those whose positions waver from little more than words do not amount to much. – Never happened to me.
- Supreme beings can’t be understood by others. But that doesn’t mean I’m lonely or anything! – A lone wolf, huh?
- Do you like the moon? The sight of a full moon is so heartwarming, don’t you think? – Reminds you of you?
- Some things in this world cannot be overturned… Do you know of what I speak? – There’s no such thing!
- What would you say is your favorite expression? – Steady progress.
- It’s hard to believe there are monsters out there that coexist with humans… – Friends help friends!
Useful tame tips
A few tips for those of you trying to tame them all!
- Free battles don’t take up any move turns in free time mode.
- If a Digimon dies in free battle, it will be revived at the end of battle and still get xp.
- If you see a Digimon you really want in the free battle preview, be sure to save your game before fighting. That way, if you fail, you can reload the game and try again since it will still be your next free battle opponent.
- Try use a speedy Digimon, like Falcomon, to do the talking on the first turn.
- If you fail at getting your Digimon tamed and the battle is still not over, you can restart the battle in the start menu to try again.
How does the taming work?
In battle you can select the talk option with your partner Digimon, the opponent you choose to talk with will ask you 3 question and each question has 4 possible answers; 1 answer will add 2 bars to the affection meter, 1 will add 1 bar, 1 will decrease it by 1 and the last will decrease it by 2. In this guide I will give you the answers to get a +2 to the affection meter. We have now found that megas may have questions with answers that can only give a maximum of +1, so fret not if you don’t see +2 while grinding megas, it is by design.
More of this sort of thing: