Hell’s armies have invaded Earth. Become the Slayer in an epic single-player campaign to conquer demons across dimensions and stop the final destruction of humanity.
A new 2 versus 1 multiplayer experience. A fully-armed DOOM Slayer faces off against two player-controlled demons, fighting it out in a best-of-five round match of intense first-person combat.
DOOM Eternal Save Game Location
The location for your saved game folder depends on your version of Windows.
Where are saved games located?
DOOM Eternal save games can be found here:
- %USERPROFILE%\Saved Games\id Software\DOOMEternal\base\
Note: When it’s running, ALT+TAB and open task manager and go to Details, right click on the exe and “show folder location”.
Note: Sometimes you need to show hidden folders in Windows. To do that;
- Open File Explorer from the taskbar.
- Select View > Options > Change folder and search options.
- Select the View tab and in Advanced settings, select Show hidden files, folders, and drives and OK.
It’s end. I hope “DOOM Eternal Save Game Location” helps you. Feel free to contribute the topic. If you have also comments or suggestions, comment us.
More of this sort of thing:
- DOOM Eternal Fps fix, improved performance, lag, input lag
- DOOM Eternal PC Keyboard Controls
- DOOM Eternal Cheats & Console Commands
- DOOM Eternal Skip intro and account check, disable loading screens
- DOOM Eternal Controls PS4 & Xbox One