Dota Underlords is a new stand-alone game that pits you against seven opponents in a battle of wits that will have you building, combining, and leveling-up a crew in a battle of dominance for the city of White Spire. In this game, victory is determined not by twitch reflexes, but by superior tactics.
PC Keyboard Controls
- Q Key (*) – Locks Heroes in the shop.
- R Key (*) – Refresh Heroes in shop. (This costs 2 gold each time.)
- T Key (*) – Purchases experience. (This costs 5 gold each time.)
- Spacebar – Opens or closes the Hero Shop.
- 1-5 Number Keys – Purchases Hero in that position.
- I Key – Items Panel
- O Key – Damage Stats Panel
- P Key – Alliances Panel
- U Key – Opens Items Panel but with an item automatically selected. You can use the arrow keys to move up and down. The Enter key puts you into equip mode, and you can then use the arrows keys to select a Hero to equip the item to.
- Mouse Wheel – Scrolls through the different Panels.
- A/S Key – Swaps the view of the board from yours and your opponents.
- W Key – Moves selected Hero to the bench.
- E Key – Sells selected Hero.
- Right Mouse Button – Moves selected Hero to location your cursor is over.
- Arrow Keys – Select Heroes on the board. Enter selects the hero, Arrow Keys to move it, Enter again to place it.
- Y Key (**) – Opens Emote wheel.
- F1 Key – Shows your board.
- Tab Key – Shows the next player going from top to bottom based on your current player selection.
- Number Pad Keys – Shows the player in that position.
(*) Works while the shop is closed.
(**) Allows you to display a message to your opponents from a limited pool of options.
1-3 (4) Keys – Selects available Item in that slot (4 w/Embarrassment of Riches Global Item).
It’s end. I hope “Dota Underlords PC Keyboard Controls” helps you. Feel free to contribute the topic. If you have also comments or suggestions, comment us.
You may also be interested in: