The Community Boards are a small but neat Bonus to the Game itself. There are 7 different Boards, each with a specific role.
- Z Warrior – Attack Boosting
- Cooking – Stat Boosting
- Training – Minor Defense Boosting + Major EXP Boosting
- Development – Machine Building
- Gods – Increase of Currency gained
- Adult – Money sustain and Rate of Rare Items on Maps
- Adventuring – Increase of Healing
What’s needed to max out the Community Boards?
Each Board got a set amount of Slots and needs exactly this amount x25 to reach Rank 10. Sadly there are 96 Slots in total but just 83 Soul Emblems. So in the End you need a avg. Stat of 29 on each Soul Emblem to reach Rank 10 on all boards.
So in the end we’ll take in some links to achieve this without the need to upgrade every Emblem towards our needs. Besides not every Emblem got 25 Stats on the needed Slots to begin with. There are a lot with less than 15 max Points on any Stat.
Where do I get all Soul-Emblems?
I compiled a lot of data inside of a Google Doc. Inside of it you see where you can get the Soul-Emblems, what friendship Rewards they got for you and also what their base and max stats without Secrets for Success are.
Cooking Community Board Setup
|Ox King||Puppy||Majin Buu||Mr Saturn||Videl|
Headed by none other than Chi-Chi, the Cooking Community Board can play a major part in your playthrough as its increased Meal Success Rates, Meal Effect Durations, and Status Boost Effects can alter how you engage in combat encounters. For this reason, we highly recommend making use of the Cooking Community Board as soon as possible.
The Cooking Community Board requires a total level of 375 in order to reach the maximum level and has 15 available Soul Emblem slots to fill.
Listed below are the following reward buffs for achieving each of the 10 available rewards.
- Rank 1: Meal Success Rate +10%
- Rank 2: Meal Effect Duration +25%
- Rank 3: Status Boost Effect +5%
- Rank 4: Meal Success Rate +20%
- Rank 5: Meal Effect Duration +50%
- Rank 6: Status Boost Effect +10%
- Rank 7: Meal Success Rate +30%
- Rank 8: Meal Effect Duration + 20%
- Rank 9: Status Boost Effect +20%
- Max Rank: Cooking will always be a huge success
It’s end. I hope “Dragon Ball Z Kakarot Cooking Community Board Setup” helps you. Feel free to contribute the topic. If you have also comments or suggestions, comment us.
You may also be interested in: