The Community Boards are a small but neat Bonus to the Game itself. There are 7 different Boards, each with a specific role.
- Z Warrior – Attack Boosting
- Cooking – Stat Boosting
- Training – Minor Defense Boosting + Major EXP Boosting
- Development – Machine Building
- Gods – Increase of Currency gained
- Adult – Money sustain and Rate of Rare Items on Maps
- Adventuring – Increase of Healing
What’s needed to max out the Community Boards?
Each Board got a set amount of Slots and needs exactly this amount x25 to reach Rank 10. Sadly there are 96 Slots in total but just 83 Soul Emblems. So in the End you need a avg. Stat of 29 on each Soul Emblem to reach Rank 10 on all boards.
So in the end we’ll take in some links to achieve this without the need to upgrade every Emblem towards our needs. Besides not every Emblem got 25 Stats on the needed Slots to begin with. There are a lot with less than 15 max Points on any Stat.
Where do I get all Soul-Emblems?
I compiled a lot of data inside of a Google Doc. Inside of it you see where you can get the Soul-Emblems, what friendship Rewards they got for you and also what their base and max stats without Secrets for Success are.
Development Community Board Setup
|Bulma||Doctor Briefs||Android 17||Android 16||Android 8||Suno||Babidi|
Leading the Development Community Board, Bulma has a total of 12 Soul Emblem slots to fill and requires a total of 300 in order to reach the maximum level.
While the Development Community isn’t necessarily one of our most utilized boards, it does come in handy for anyone that enjoys building and needs to increase their Max Machine level.
Listed below are the following reward buffs for achieving each of the 10 available rewards.
- Rank 1: Max Machine Level +5
- Rank 2: Build Success Rate +10%
- Rank 3: Build Zeni Cost -10%
- Rank 4: Max Machine Level +10%
- Rank 5: Build Success Rate +20%
- Rank 6: Build Zeni Cost -20%
- Rank 7: Max Machine Level +15
- Rank 8: Build Success Rate +30%
- Rank 9: Build Zeni Cost -30%
- Max Rank: Max Machine Level +30
It’s end. I hope “Dragon Ball Z Kakarot Development Community Board Setup” helps you. Feel free to contribute the topic. If you have also comments or suggestions, comment us.