Relive the story of Goku and other Z Fighters in DRAGON BALL Z: KAKAROT! Beyond the epic battles, experience life in the DRAGON BALL Z world as you fight, fish, eat, and train with Goku, Gohan, Vegeta and others. Explore the new areas and adventures as you advance through the story and form powerful bonds with other heroes from the DRAGON BALL Z universe.
Other Dragon Ball Z Kakarot Guides:
- Dragon Ball Z Kakarot Training Community Board Setup
- Dragon Ball Z Kakarot Intermission Substories Guide
- Dragon Ball Z Kakarot Controls for PS4 & Xbox One
- Dragon Ball Z Kakarot PC Keyboard Controls
- Dragon Ball Z Kakarot How to Get All 7 Dragon Balls
Dragon Ball Z Kakarot Save Game Location
The location for your saved game folder depends on your version of Windows.
Where are saved games located?
Dragon Ball Z Kakarot save games can be found here:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\YOUR STEAM ID HERE\851850\remote\
Note: When it’s running, ALT+TAB and open task manager and go to Details, right click on the exe and “show folder location”.
Note: Sometimes you need to show hidden folders in Windows. To do that;
- Open File Explorer from the taskbar.
- Select View > Options > Change folder and search options.
- Select the View tab and in Advanced settings, select Show hidden files, folders, and drives and OK.
It’s end. I hope “Dragon Ball Z Kakarot Save Game Location” helps you. Feel free to contribute the topic. If you have also comments or suggestions, comment us.
You may also be interested in: