The Community Boards are a small but neat Bonus to the Game itself. There are 7 different Boards, each with a specific role.
- Z Warrior – Attack Boosting
- Cooking – Stat Boosting
- Training – Minor Defense Boosting + Major EXP Boosting
- Development – Machine Building
- Gods – Increase of Currency gained
- Adult – Money sustain and Rate of Rare Items on Maps
- Adventuring – Increase of Healing
What’s needed to max out the Community Boards?
Each Board got a set amount of Slots and needs exactly this amount x25 to reach Rank 10. Sadly there are 96 Slots in total but just 83 Soul Emblems. So in the End you need a avg. Stat of 29 on each Soul Emblem to reach Rank 10 on all boards.
So in the end we’ll take in some links to achieve this without the need to upgrade every Emblem towards our needs. Besides not every Emblem got 25 Stats on the needed Slots to begin with. There are a lot with less than 15 max Points on any Stat.
Where do I get all Soul-Emblems?
I compiled a lot of data inside of a Google Doc. Inside of it you see where you can get the Soul-Emblems, what friendship Rewards they got for you and also what their base and max stats without Secrets for Success are.
Training Community Board Setup
|King Kai||Guldo||Recoome||Bubbles||Trunks||Bonyu||Captain Ginyu|
Headed by King Kai, the Training Community Board is the largest community board available within the game as it requires a grand total level of 575. With 23 slots available to fill, the Training Community Board is all about increasing your combat EXP and defense. For this reason, the training board is among one of the most utilized boards, as it can provide players with a significant advantage in both EXP and DEF later on in the game.
Listed below are the following reward buffs for achieving each of the 10 available rewards.
- Rank 1: Battle EXP +10%
- Rank 2: Melee DEF +1%
- Rank 3: Ki DEF +1%
- Rank 4: Battle EXP +15%
- Rank 5: Melee DEF +4%
- Rank 6: Ki DEF +4%
- Rank 7: Battle EXP +20%
- Rank 8: Melee DEF +7%
- Rank 9: Ki DEF +7%
- Max Rank: Battle EXP +100%
It’s end. I hope “Dragon Ball Z Kakarot Training Community Board Setup” helps you. Feel free to contribute the topic. If you have also comments or suggestions, comment us.
More of this sort of thing:
- Dragon Ball Z Kakarot Z Warrior Community Board Setup
- Dragon Ball Z Kakarot Cooking Community Board Setup
- Dragon Ball Z Kakarot Community of the Gods Board Setup
- Dragon Ball Z Kakarot Development Community Board Setup
- Dragon Ball Z Kakarot Adult Community Board Setup
- Dragon Ball Z Kakarot Adventure Community Board Setup