This is a chart that shows the weapons’ stats in the Duskworld multiplayer, including Damage Per Second.
Weapon Damage Stats
Damage values are sourced from a Discord post by Duskworld developer 500_pts.
- Physics objects do not cause damage in Duskworld unlike in Single-Player.
- Reload times are listed in milliseconds. (1217 ms = 1.217 seconds)
- DPS figures account for 100% accuracy at point-blank range.
- Flip is performed by pressing the flip button at point-blank range.
- Flip does not do any damage with the Scythes, Super Shotgun, Crossbow, and Sword.
- Flip reload value based on semi-automatic key presses.
- Shotgun fires 5 pellets that do 20 damage each, totalling 100 if all of them connect.
- Super Shotgun fires 20 pellets that do 20 damage each, totalling 400 if all of them connect.
- Hunting Rifle fires two hitscan bullets simutaneously that do 50 damage each for a total of 100 on an armored player or 50 on two weak players under 50 HP with no armor.
- Crossbow can pierce enemies, doing 125 damage to each enemy a bolt hits.
- Sword (Alt.) is performed by holding down Fire and releasing when over 100 health.
- Sword reload values based on semi-automatic mouse clicks.
You may also be interested in: