Want some advice or info about the Robot? This guide well help out!
Other Enter the Gungeon Guides:
The Robot starts out with three great items:
1- His Right Hand
+ Highest magazine size of any starter
+ Combined with Battery Bullets it is extremely accurate and can be used for medium-long range shooting
2- Coolant Leak
+ Good recharge rate
+ Good range
+ Deals great amounts of damage against groups of enemies, particularly swarms
+ Effective against grounded jammed enemies
+ Can defuse chests
+ Can put out fires
+ Can cover/remove all liquids when used
– Liquids can cover/remove coolant leak after it is used
– Ineffective vs. enemies that leave goop on the ground, I.e. blobulins
– Useless vs. flying
3- Battery Bullets
+ Can electrify water from guns, water barrels, and Coolant Leak
+ Increases accuracy of all weapons (Reduces shot spread by 50%)
Advantages, Disadvantages, and Trade-offs
The Robot has a few interesting changes compared to other characters:
+ Junk gives a permanent additive 5% increase to damage for all weapons dealt.
– Health Up items do not affect the Robot.
~ Master Rounds give the Robot one armor.
+ Health up items (Including Master Rounds) give the robot ~10-15 casins upon being picked up.
~ Nurses do not always heal the Robot. They give out either Armor, Junk, or a Bottle.
– The Robot cannot use many shrines, mainly those that require health to be sacrificed.
– The Robot cannot interact with the Vampire NPC.
The Robot indirectly synergizes with a few items:
- Riddle of Lead always gives a 50% chance to negate damage.
- Mega douser and other water-based weaponry benefit heavily from the battery bullets.
- The AC-15 directly synergizes with the Robot due to its increased power when you have armor.
- The Scope combined with battery bullets gives the robot 100% accuracy.
Note: Any items that require the character to be full health (Blasphemy and perhaps other items) do not work, since the Robot does not have any heart health.
- Use coolant leak to block off routes for enemies, forcing them to move into it.
- Use coolant leak and stand inside of it to help defend from swarms of enemies.
- Use coolant leak as much as you can get a benefit out of it, since it recharges quickly.
- Coolant leak works wonders for Chamber 1 bosses except for Bullet King.
- Buy as much armor as you can
- Due to the Robot’s great accuracy, you can gain more distance from enemies without much of a penalty.
- Ammolets are a valuable item, since they apply to Armor blanks!
- Kick spare water and poison barrels for some extra damage against enemies.
- Tables give a split second of invulnerability when kicked (Until they hit the ground). Use this to defend against attacks!
- The start of cursed runs are easier due to Coolant leak dealing good dps to high-health grounded enemies. This is great for extra casings!
- Glass guon stones can save you from time to time. They are very cheap in the shop, invest in them.
- When hit, take the spare time from the free blank to reposition yourself or finish off an important enemy.
- Sell any health up items (Master rounds don’t sell) for massive amounts of casings!
- I generally break any chests that are blue or brown for junk, but I usually open up green or higher.