Table of Contents Show
This guide is to help players navigate the maze that is the second optional dungeon and to show how to solve the 2 puzzles.
I mapped this maze at 11pm the day the game came out and as a result I might have missed something. If you find something I missed or have another suggestion then in the future I can update the guide to include that.
Updated maps to include 7th treasure chest. My map was missing a chest at B8 and Karnettech’s map was missing a chest at D4. If you followed one of our maps and didn’t get the achievement check those two places.
The maze has a lot of stuff in it, here’s a short list of everything you need to know.
- To summarize what the characters say in-game, the maze has 2 rooms that power the mines and contain puzzles, and you can find the boss by following the tire tracks on the floor.
- The 2 ladders leading into the puzzle rooms will be blocked by enemies that can make the ladders hard to see.
- There are 7 treasure chests scattered throughout the maze. Finding all 7 will give the player an achievement.
- There are 5 places to fight enemies, and 4 new enemies in the mines.
- Three of the new enemies are bombs like the nuke. The Acid Bomb has a 70% resistance to stun, the Earthquake Bomb has a 70% resistance to freeze, and the Shockwave Bomb has a 70% resistance to stun and freeze making it the most dangerous.
- Right before the boss is a 6th fight with a variety of robot enemies.
- The boss, Neon Valhalla, heals a large amount of health every turn, in addition to being able to spawn any of the new enemies from the mine. This boss cannot be captured.
Room = X
Exit Room = Blue
Boss Room = Purple
Treasure = Yellow
Enemy = Red
Obstacle = Brown
Puzzle = P
Fake Border (Teleports you back to other side of map) = !
Boss Track Direction = > < ^ \/
C7 Puzzle Solution
Start at the start and just follow the red line all the way.
G9 Puzzle Solution
Start at the start and follow one of the red lines. Use the teleporter to go back to the start and then follow the other line through.
You may also be interested in:
- Epic Battle Fantasy 5 – List of Every Key Item and Equip
- Epic Battle Fantasy 5 – How to Beat the True Final Boss on Epic
- Epic Battle Fantasy 5 – Underground Maze Map (Tunnel Vision Achievement)
- Epic Battle Fantasy 5 – Redpine Crystal Cavern Puzzles
- Epic Battle Fantasy 5 – Zombie Dungeon Puzzle Solutions