F1 2019, the official videogame, challenges you to defeat your rivals in the most ambitious F1 game in Codemasters’ history. F1 2019 features all the official teams, drivers and all 21 circuits from the season. This year sees the inclusion of F2 with players able to compete in the 2018 season.
F1 2019 Keyboard Controls
Every control option on the PC of F1 2019.
- Left Arrow Key – Steer Left
- Right Arrow Key – Steer Right
- Space Bar – Accelerate
- Ctrl – Brake / Reverse
- A – Gear Up
- Z – Gear Down
- T – Radio & Voice Commands
- W – Activate DRS
- X – Flashback
- ESC – Pause
- Delete – Look Left
- Page Down – Look Right
- End – Look Back
- C – Change Camera
- 1 – MFD Shortcut / Navigation Up
- 2 – MFD Shortcut / Navigation Right
- 3 – MFD Shortcut / Navigation Down
- 4 – MFD Shortcut / Navigation Left
- 0 – Multi Function Display (MFD)
Xbox One/PC Controller
Every control option on the Xbox One of F1 2019.
|Action||Xbox One / PC|
|Camera Free Look||R|
|Radio & Voice Commands||LB|
|Brake / Reverse||LT|
|Evade / Jump (When near a ledge)||L + A|
|Multi Function Display (MFD)||B|
|MFD Shortcut / Navigation||D-Pad|
It’s end. I hope “F1 2019 Keyboard Controls” helps you. Feel free to contribute the topic. If you have also comments or suggestions, comment us.