Sometimes it is difficult to judge whether a character is friendly or hostile to us. For example – some robots would like to murder you, and others prefer to talk for a while. That’s why it’s a good idea to use the crosshair. If you look over a character, you will see its name – if it is red, it means that it is your opponent. It works from quite a long distance – even before you can be noticed by enemies.
More of this sort of thing:
- Fallout 76 – All Mutations, Mutation Effects, Best Mutations
- Fallout 76 – Into The Fire Walkthrough
- Fallout 76 – Key To The Past Walkthrough
- Fallout 76 – Legendary Weapon Effects and Weapon Mods
- Fallout 76 – How to Launch a Nuke