Grow your own farm all by yourself, or cooperate with your friends in this unique, relaxing farming experience!
- Console Commands
- Tips and Tricks
- Profit Tables
- Crops for More Profit
- Fishing Quest
#1 Console Commands
How to activate and use a few built-in cheat codes in Farm Together.
Step 1: Enable Cheats
For the cheats to work, you need to change the game’s launch options. It’s easy to do:
- Right click the game in your library and go to Properties > General Tab > Set Launch Options.
- Enter “-cheats2” without the quotes and click OK and close the Properties window.
- You can now launch the game like normal, everything should look the same.
Continue to the next step to learn how to use your new power.
Step 2: The Codes
Timeskip – Skip Forward 5 Minutes
Enter the code “timeskip” on your keyboard while in-game, your time will fast-forward 5 minutes. You can type it as many times as you want in a row.
- All your Fish, Crops, Flowers, Animals, etc.. will progress.
- The seasons will progress along with the day/night cycle.
- If you’re playing multiplayer your time will become desynced from the other players, which means items can be in a state where they’re harvestable for you but not other players.
- Luckily it doesn’t seem to affect the time remaining on farmhands or boost.
Ravpic – A Screenshot Tool
Enter the code “ravpic” on your keyboard while in-game, it hides the entire HUD. I believe the developers used this to capture screenshots for the Steam store page. What advantage does this have over Photo Mode? You keep full control over your character.
Extra: My Opinion on Cheating (That Nobody Asked For)
I believe people should be able to play the game the way they want to, if you decide to cheat that’s your own personal decision and responsibility.
I’d like to see the developers add in more accessible cheats like a creative sandbox mode to the game for people who want that. The multiplayer component makes it more challenging but perhaps sandbox-mode farms could simply be invite-only or marked as a sandbox farm on the multiplayer farm list.
#2 Tips & Tricks
Farm Together is an amazing game. Over 70 hours of playing I have learned things the hard way. Now that I am a Veteran of the game. I put together a list of tips that has helped me be more successful with less grinding. Here are the tips that help me succeed in Farm Together.
1. Always plant trees of the same kind together and post a sign.
2. Combine fish of the same kind in large ponds.I tried to single pond for each fish method, but it was too time consuming. Be sure to place a sign post of each type of fish.
3. Place all farm animals in the same area. I made the mistake of placing animals where ever I had space, only to be running around trying too remember where I put certain animals.
4. When doing quests, plant only the crops, trees needed for those quests. It will help you get through faster.
5. A new feature: Flower beds once planted continues to yield flowers. All you need to do is water, and harvest.
6. Be sure to check your quests daily to see what needs to be done.
7. If you are visiting other Gamer’s farms, be courteous and say Hi. We don’t bite. And you can make a new friend or two by just saying Hello, Hola,, Priviyet, Bonjour, etc.
8. Try to unlock water sprinkler asap as they will help if you have super large farms. The sprinklers will water plants and crops for you.
9. Always plants trees you have unlocked. So you won’t have to be running around trying to when quests calls for it. You already have lots planted.
10.You don’t need to water crops when it rains. Except the Flower beds.
11. You don’t need to water trees.
12. You can only water flower beds during their harvest seasons. I suggest that you place sprinklers to water the flower beds constantly.
13. Make large animal pens. It will help when needing to harvest for quests.
These tips should help you run a more efficient farm. Thank you for your time.
14. Place flower beds together and use sprinklers to water them. That way you can just harvest them and not worry about having to come back to water them every season.
15. Once you hit higher levels (40-60), I would not even bother watering crops. I rarely water mine anymore and they still grow in a timely manner. It helps cause quests will require more and more items.
For example: One of the quests I did required 1700 lettuce. I wasn’t about to water all of those since I have a very large farm. It didn’t matter if I watered them or not, they still grew.
16. When using Farmhands, put them in the middle of your crops, trees, fisheries, crops, etc.. to maximize their usage.
#3 Profit Tables
Accurate list of crops, trees and animals with profit and xp statistics.
- All values are for level 1 harvestables.
- Buy xp + harvest xp, animal feed costs and plowing cost are accounted for.
|Name (Level Req.)||Minutes||Profit||Profit/Min||Xp||Xp/Min||Profit (lvl200)||Price||Item Level Req.|
|Agave (10)||600||240||0.4||50||0.08||986||400||Aloe Vera(4)|
|Aloe Vera (4)||240||60||0.25||19||0.08||269||150|
|Blue Grape (2)||360||40||0.11||17||0.05||189||50|
|Cheddar Cauliflower (20)||45||190||4.22||20||0.44||787||2400||Cauliflower(8)|
|Graffiti Cauliflower (28)||2880||1990||0.69||220||0.08||7960||4500||Cauliflower(10),Cheddar Cauliflower(4)|
|Crookneck Pumpkin (50)||600||1490||2.48||131||0.22||5967||10000||Pumpkin(20)|
|Black Goji Berry (19)||25||140||5.6||15||0.6||558||2250||Red Goji Berry (8)|
|Red Goji Berry (15)||90||190||2.11||23||0.26||757||1400|
|Green Grape (7)||600||140||0.23||42||0.07||588||250||Blue Grape(8)|
|Green Pepper (12)||240||240||1||33||0.14||986||900||Yellow Pepper(16),Red Pepper(6)|
|Lombardy Cabbage (9)||1080||340||0.31||67||0.06||1385||500||Cabbage(12)|
|Parasol Mushroom (5)||60||40||0.67||9||0.15||189||170|
|Red Pine Mushroom (9)||20||25||1.25||8||0.4||129||450||Parasol Mushroom(8)|
|Shiitake (25)||1440||1240||0.86||139||0.1||4971||4000||Red Pine Mushroom(12),White Mushroom(8)|
|White Mushroom (18)||180||340||1.89||35||0.19||1385||2000||Parasol Mushroom(12),Red Pine Mushroom(8)|
|Yellow Onion (3)||210||60||0.29||15||0.07||269||80|
|Red Onion (9)||300||110||0.37||32||0.11||468||440||Yellow Onion(5)|
|Red Grape (13)||600||440||0.73||58||0.1||1783||1250||Blue Grape(12),Green Grape(8)|
|Red Pepper (11)||720||390||0.54||57||0.08||1584||750||Yellow Pepper(12)|
|Shallot (19)||240||390||1.63||43||0.18||1584||2200||Yellow Onion(10),Red Onion(5)|
|Beefsteak Tomato (10)||360||190||0.53||39||0.11||787||1000||Tomato(8)|
|Cherokee Purple Tomato (21)||720||990||1.38||86||0.12||3975||2500||Beefsteak Tomato(12),Azoychka Tomato(8)|
|Azoychka Tomato (14)||300||420||1.4||38||0.13||1704||950||Tomato(12),Beefsteak Tomato(8)|
|Yellow Pepper (4)||90||45||0.5||11||0.12||209||125|
|Yellow Zucchini (12)||15||60||4||9||0.6||269||850||Zucchini(8)|
Top 5 Profit
|Top 5 Profit||Minutes||Hours|
|Graffiti Cauliflower (28)||1990||2880||48|
|Crookneck Pumpkin (50)||1490||600||10|
Top 5 Profit/Min
|Top 5 Profit/Min||Profit|
|Black Goji Berry (19)||5.6||25||140|
|Cheddar Cauliflower (20)||4.22||45||190|
Top 5 XP
|Top 5 Xp||Minutes||Hours|
|Graffiti Cauliflower (28)||220||2880||48|
Top 5 XP/Min
|Top 5 Xp/Min||Xp|
|Black Goji Berry (19)||0.6||25||15|
|Yellow Zucchini (12)||0.6||15||9|
#4 Crops for More Profit
These crops produce the most profit. They range from 5 hours – 2 days before you can harvest them. They are perfect for farms that have a lot of plowed lands or casual farmers.
Sunflower – 700 gold profit
Required farm level to unlock: 17
Gold per minute (revenue): 1.46
Strawberry – 700 gold profit.
Required farm level to unlock: 10
Gold per minute (revenue): 0.32
Watermelon – 550 gold profit.
Required farm level to unlock: 6
Gold per minute (cost deducted): 0.19
4. Red Grape
Red Grape – 450 gold profit.
Required farm level to unlock: 13
Gold per minute (revenue): 0.75
5. California Poppy
California Poppy – 430 gold profit
Required farm level to unlock: 14
Gold per minute (revenue): 1.43
Red Pepper (Vegetable) and Wheat (Cereal) comes next after this list. They both produce 400 gold profit.
#5 Fishing Quest Guide
This shows the simplest way to do those annoying grindquests which has fishing in them. This is the optimal way to fish as of right now.. They need to fix this eventually though.
How to Do It (Method)
It’s really simple.. As of right now you it’s not useful to place your fishponds together.
Even if you put 4 fishponds together it doesn’t raise the catchrate %, or give you more fish even if you succeed to get fish from that huge pond.
The way to do it now is to separate the fishponds and make a huge field. That way you get a higher chance to get those fish towards your 100+ fish quests.
Make sure to do a zigzag pattern and you’ll be fit to fight!