Grow your own farm all by yourself, or cooperate with your friends in this unique, relaxing farming experience!
Farm Together is an amazing game. Over 70 hours of playing I have learned things the hard way. Now that I am a Veteran of the game. I put together a list of tips that has helped me be more successful with less grinding. Here are the tips that help me succeed in Farm Together.
Tips & Tricks for Beginners
1. Always plant trees of the same kind together and post a sign.
2. Combine fish of the same kind in large ponds.I tried to single pond for each fish method, but it was too time consuming. Be sure to place a sign post of each type of fish.
3. Place all farm animals in the same area. I made the mistake of placing animals where ever I had space, only to be running around trying too remember where I put certain animals.
4. When doing quests, plant only the crops, trees needed for those quests. It will help you get through faster.
5. A new feature: Flower beds once planted continues to yield flowers. All you need to do is water, and harvest.
6. Be sure to check your quests daily to see what needs to be done.
7. If you are visiting other Gamer’s farms, be courteous and say Hi. We don’t bite. And you can make a new friend or two by just saying Hello, Hola,, Priviyet, Bonjour, etc.
8. Try to unlock water sprinkler asap as they will help if you have super large farms. The sprinklers will water plants and crops for you.
9. Always plants trees you have unlocked. So you won’t have to be running around trying to when quests calls for it. You already have lots planted.
10.You don’t need to water crops when it rains. Except the Flower beds.
11. You don’t need to water trees.
12. You can only water flower beds during their harvest seasons. I suggest that you place sprinklers to water the flower beds constantly.
13. Make large animal pens. It will help when needing to harvest for quests.
These tips should help you run a more efficient farm. Thank you for your time.
14. Place flower beds together and use sprinklers to water them. That way you can just harvest them and not worry about having to come back to water them every season.
15. Once you hit higher levels (40-60), I would not even bother watering crops. I rarely water mine anymore and they still grow in a timely manner. It helps cause quests will require more and more items.
For example: One of the quests I did required 1700 lettuce. I wasn’t about to water all of those since I have a very large farm. It didn’t matter if I watered them or not, they still grew.
16. When using Farmhands, put them in the middle of your crops, trees, fisheries, crops, etc.. to maximize their usage.